Social Media Weekend 2020 #smwknd – ONLINE
Social Media Weekend was such a success that now we’re offering the recordings PLUS new online learning opportunities to all who could not join us on March 21, 2010.
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY A TICKET, THERE ARE TWO TICKETING OPTIONS:
- Access to Recording of the March 21st Online Conference Only: $49 (click here to see the list of sessions / recordings)
- Access to Recording of the March 21st Online Conference + Extended Learning Opportunities: $99
Extended Learning Opportunities Include:
- Three in-depth, online workshops in March, April, May – all will be live and recorded. Dates to be confirmed.
How I Social: A Conversation with Soledad O’BrienFriday, March 27, 20204-5 pm ET (will be available live or as a recording soon after). Meet online superstar Soledad O’Brien, host of Matter Of Fact TV and former CNN anchor and hear her tips on using social, digital, mobile tools. See matteroffact.tv
- Cutting-edge Social Media by Nonprofits, including Instagram, TikTok and much more. Speakers include: Dante Licona, Senior Social Media Officer at International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies.MODERATOR: Beatrice Frey, Head of Digital Communications at UN PeacekeepingDate to be announced
- Understanding Analytics: What you need to know about metrics and more. Speakers: Mahalakshmi Sankaran, Senior Paid Media Acquisition Lead at AmazonMODERATOR: Alyssa Cressotti, Senior Social and Digital Content Marketing ProfessionalDate to be announced
- An extended, in-person NYC reception with a high-profile panel/workshop at Muck Rack at the earliest, feasible time in NYC. Our partners at Muck Rack are excited to host us. We will also have SOCIAL MEDIA DOCTORS – with their one-on-one coaching. If you are unable to make the Muck Rack event date when it’s announced, you are welcome to give away your spot to any of your NYC friends.
- Online Office Hours: Wednesday nights for several weeks from 5 pm ET-6 pm ET, Sree and others will host one-hour ONLINE OFFICE HOURS sessions to encourage casual networking and socializing via a FB Live or Google Hangout: just gab, answer questions, discuss solutions, etc. Details will be posted in the exclusive LinkedIn and Facebook groups. These will be recorded for those who can’t attend live.